Answer to Question #71549 in Algorithms for Kahsay Alemayehu
1. Receive a number and determine whether it is odd or even.
2. Obtain two numbers from the keyboard, and determine and display which (if either) is the larger of the two numbers.
3. Receive 3 numbers and display them in ascending order from smallest to largest
4. Add the numbers from 1 to 100 and display the sum
5. Add the even numbers between 0 and any positive integer number given by the user.
6. Find the average of two numbers given by the user.
7. Find the average, maximum, minimum, and sum of three numbers given by the user.
8. Find the area of a circle where the radius is provided by the user.
9. Swap the contents of two variables using a third variable.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!