This application provides a menu that allows a user to perform the following operations:
- Enter (add) student data and store in a list of students. The data for each student are name, matric no., total course work mark (full mark 100), final exam mark (full mark 100), and grade. Grade is not entered by the user but is calculated by the program based on the total mark (course work mark (60%) + final exam mark (40%)) and assigned according to the UUM grading scheme (e.g. 90 -100 => A+ etc.).
- Search a student based on his/her matric no. If found, all of his/her data will be displayed in a suitable format e.g:
Matric Name Course Work Final Exam Grade
12345 MohdZabidinHusin 90 80 A
- Calculate & display the average mark for course work and final exam.
- Display the grade distribution eg. how many student get A+, A etc.
In writing this program, you must use an array of objects to store the list of student objects.
(note: A group consists of 2 to 3 students)
Extra points will be given if the application can support the following operations:
- Edit a particular student data.
- Delete (remove) a particular student data
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!