Jabu is from the marketing and advertising department, he will help with any graphics-related tasks; Mantho is from the communication department, she will help with all proof-reading tasks; Chris and Tumi are from the IT department and there will oversee the technical part of the project.
You are required to write a bash script that will accomplish the following when the script runs:
1. The script should prompt you as to how many users need to be created.
2. Then create all the four users before the script exit.
3. When users are added, they should also be added to the secondary group project_x
4. The script should create a shared directory called ProjectX_Share under /var and give all the users read and write permissions to this directory.
5. After all the users are created, the script should create a report and save it to a file named projectX_report_file. The file should contain the following:
b. User ID c. Home directory
d. Groups each user belongs to