Answer to Question #11167 in Action Script | Flash | Flex | ColdFusion for Georgia
* Savings - Less hardware/storage devices required. So we can save a lot of money which had to be invested in storage or we can use that money to get faster computers.
* Global Accessible - Online data can be accessed from any part of the globe with just a computer and an internet connection.
* Safety - Since the data is OFFSITE, data is secured from theft, fire or any other damages that might happen to your local computer/business.
* Less Control - Since the data is with a 3rd Party, you have less control over it than what you could have had if the data was onsite or locally on your computer.
* Closure of Online Company - There is a looming threat that an online company where your data is stored might just go out of business without any warning and with it all your data too would be GONE!
* Security - Since data is online, the accessiblity for it is global so is the security threat. Any hacker will have access to the data as much as you have, the only thing that would stop them is an access code / password. If you havent chosen the encryption right or if you havent chosen a strong password, that's all the security you have for your data!
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!