A model rocket with a mass of 1.4kg is launched straight up at a speed of 43m/s.
1. What is the rocket's kinetic energy when it takes off?
2. What is the rocket's total energy when it takes off?
3. When the rocket reaches its maximum height, what is its kinetic energy?
4. What is its potential energy at the maximum height?
5. What is the rocket's maximum height?
6. What is the rocket's speed at a height of 47.17m?
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free. Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.