A model rocket with a mass of 1.4kg is launched straight up at a speed of 43m/s.
1. What is the rocket's kinetic energy when it takes off?
2. What is the rocket's total energy when it takes off?
3. When the rocket reaches its maximum height, what is its kinetic energy?
4. What is its potential energy at the maximum height?
5. What is the rocket's maximum height?
6. What is the rocket's speed at a height of 47.17m?
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free. Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
It’s obvious to say that our standards and expectations of living and working has changed drastically since the global pandemic…
APPROVED BY CLIENTS
This website is actual legit!! I was realllly skeptical at first, and I thought this was a scam but it actually isn’t. They have a whollle youtube channel Where they teach about different subjects. I had an economics assignment that I left till last minute and it was very hard. I just needed 5% to pass that class so I gave this website a chance. The price I was given was USD and once I converted it to CAD it was a lot! But it was worth it because I got a 34/37 on my assignment & I passed the class! They got the assignment done 1 hour before the due date, and were very professional! if I ever need help on one of my assignments Again I am 100% coming back here again. 10/10 would recommend!