57 626
Assignments Done
Successfully Done
In February 2018
Your physics homework can be a real challenge, and the due date can be really close — feel free to use our assistance and get the desired result.
Be sure that math assignments completed by our experts will be error-free and done according to your instructions specified in the submitted order form.
Our experts will gladly share their knowledge and help you with programming homework. Keep up with the world’s newest programming trends.

Answer on Molecular Physics | Thermodynamics Question for Loren

Question #7547
What equation should I use for the internal heat energy of something?
Expert's answer
The amount of heat needed to heat a subject from one temperature level to an other can be expressed as:

Q = cp*m*dT,

Q = amount of heat (kJ);
cp = specific heat (kJ/kg.K);
m = mass (kg);
dT = temperature difference between hot and cold side (K).

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!


No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question