Answer to Question #38957 in Mechanics | Relativity for bobo
Given the kinematics equation for the motion of an object falling from rest, x=.5g*t2), what kind of relationship is predicted between x and t? (select all that apply)
1) x=k*t, where k is a constant
2) x=k*t2, where k is a constant.
3) displacement, x, is proportional to time, t.
4) diplacement, x, is proportional to the square of the time, t2.
5) displacement, x, has a linear relationship with time, t.
6) displacement, x, and time, t, obey a power law.
7) x=k*t+b, where k and b are constants.