Answer on Mechanics | Relativity Question for bobo
1) x=k*t, where k is a constant
2) x=k*t2, where k is a constant.
3) displacement, x, is proportional to time, t.
4) diplacement, x, is proportional to the square of the time, t2.
5) displacement, x, has a linear relationship with time, t.
6) displacement, x, and time, t, obey a power law.
7) x=k*t+b, where k and b are constants.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!