Answer to Question #34480 in Mechanics | Relativity for amna
what would happen if all friction suddenly disappers
2. Oceanwater flows into coastal areas without stopping near the shore, killing
3. Cellphone towers and current poles will blow away, so no power.
4. Butfirst of all, hydro-electric power stations don't work
5. Youcan't eat your food, you can't take them with your hand or with spoon!
6. Yourrespiratory system will not work (That should have been mentioned first)
7. All thesystems in our body including excretory system will not work. (Kidneys can't
function and villi can't send things out how much ever they vibrate)
8. Mostimportantly, how do you think blood will flow in your body, if friction
9. You willbe literally in space which has gravity (objects like buildings flowing in air,
colliding with each other)
10. Finally,if you are alive, you can't even talk with others (your mouth can't produce
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!