76 248
Assignments Done
Successfully Done
In May 2019

Answer to Question #11378 in Electric Circuits for saksham

Question #11378
State True or False : If for a given current,resistance is changed from R to R/n,powerconsumed changes from P to nP.
Expert's answer
P = V · I = (I · R) · I = I^2 · R
P0 = I^2 · R
P1 = I^2 · R /

Answer: false, power consumed changes from P to P/n.

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!


No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

Privacy policy Terms and Conditions