Answer to Question #3192 in Atomic and Nuclear Physics for Sharan Kaur
for example "should the amount of x rays be limited or everyone due to radiation?"
or "Is nuclear fission a good idea?"
2. Radioactive elements on Earth.
3. Processes of radioactivity.
4. Amount of radioactivity that doesn’t offend the organism.
5. Organisms not sensible for radioactivity.
6. Types of reactors on Atomic Power Stations.
7. Creation of new elements on reactors.
8. The safety of nuclear investigations.
9. Influence of electromagnetic field on organisms (mammals, human, etc.& ) &
10. Do cell-phones harm the health .
11. The problem of Chernobyl and Fukushima disaster.
12. Time of half-lives of radioactive elements.
13. The norm of radiation for men or women for one year.
14. What is the difference between X-rays and γ-rays.& What is more dangerous.
15. Mechanism of nuclear fission on the Sun.
16. The temperature of nuclear fission.
17. Isn’t it harmful to use radioactive elements in medicine.
18. Radioactive elements in our body.
19. Registration of radioactive particles.
20. Geiger counter.
21. Radiation detectors.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!