Answer on Statistics and Probability Question for Christine
Conduct a matched pairs t-test to see if the differences in locations is significant. (note: Conduct the test so the mean difference will be positive.)
1. The value of the mean difference is (round your answer to one decimal place).
2. The standard error of the difference is (round your answer to two decimal places)
3. The degrees of freedom for this test are
4. The value of the test statistic is (round your answer to two decimal places)
5. Using an applet like this one you can find on the internet, CrunchIt, software, or you
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free.
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!