Answer on Other Math Question for courtney
1. The opening cash balance will be €55,000
2. All sales will be on credit
3. Wages are paid in the same month as they are incurred.
4. Debtors will pay 50% of what they owe in the month following sales and the balance one month
5. The company intends to pay for all materials bought 2 months after receiving them.
6. Overheads are to be paid one month after they are incurred.
The following figures (all in €) are to be used when compiling the cash flow forecast.
Month wages incurred materials purchased overheads sales
Feb 4,000 10,000 5,000 14,000
March 5,000 10,500 5,300 15,200
April 4,000 9,000 4,800 14,750
May 5,200 11,000 5,450 16,000
June 5,000 10,750 5,000 14,000
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!