Answer to Question #23155 in Geometry for davida
2. If one angle of a parallelogram is 60 degrees, find the number of degrees in the remaining
3. Are the diagonals of a parallelogram perpendicular? Why or why not? Explain.
4. Does an isosceles trapezoid have two sets of parallel sides? Why or why not? Explain.
5. Does a rhombus have two sets of congruent sides? Why or why not? Explain.
6. The perimeter of a square is 160 feet. What is the area of the square?
7. True or false;
a. A rhombus is a parallelogram with four congruent sides
b. A rectangle is a parallelogram with four right angles
c. A square is a rectangle and a rhombus
d. A rhombus is always a square
e. Every parallelogram is a regular quadrilateral
f. In a rectangle, the diagonals are perpendicular
8. Name the bases of the trapezoid shown below;
9. True or False;
a. A trapezoid has two bases
b. A trapezoid may have a right angle
c. A trapezoid may have three congruent
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!