Answer to Question #99310 in Law for Jyoti tiwari

Question #99310
Abhay and seema have entered into a commercial agreement to license content however abhay did not deliver the content to the satisfaction of seema. Hence there are dispute arisen between abhay and seema. Abhay and seema do not want to go through a protracted litigation process in Indian Court. Can you advise them on
A. What should be done to conduct an arbitration between abhay and seema to resolve the disputes.
Expert's answer

Abhay has to file for arbitration then according to India arbitration act notification will be sent to Seema requiring him to appear in a given date for arbitration. AAA selects an arbitrator based on the two parties demand. The arbitrator receives testimonies from both sides during the hearing date and makes a decision based on the hearing and closes the case. 

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!


No comments. Be the first!

Leave a comment

New on Blog