Answer to Question #238192 in Law for Zia

Question #238192

Do Interpretation of the data given below in a professional manner.

1. Income from the property. - (1) The rent received or receivable by a person (for) a tax year, other than rent exempt from tax under this Ordinance, shall be chargeable to tax in that year under the head "Income from Property".

(2) Subject to subsection (3), "rent" means any amount received or receivable by the owner of land or a building as consideration for the use or occupation of, or the right to use or occupy, the land or building, and includes any forfeited deposit paid under a contract for the sale of land or a building.

Expert's answer
Dear Zia, your question requires a lot of work, which neither of our experts is ready to perform for free. We advise you to convert it to a fully qualified order and we will try to help you. Please click the link below to proceed: Submit order

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!


No comments. Be the first!

Leave a comment

New on Blog