According to the economic principles governing resource use, ... .
(1) the price consumers are willing to pay for a commodity based on a resource is
unrelated to their desire to have it
(2) the greater the demand for a commodity based on a resource, the lower its price will
(3) the costs of pollution control should be carried by end-consumers and not by
producers or manufacturers
characteristic of the spatial distribution pattern and use of fossil energy resources is that
(1) world coal reserves are less abundant than for oil and natural gas
(2) fossil fuel reserves are unevenly distributed over the world
(3) renewable energy resources make a much bigger contribution to the world’s energy
supply than fossil fuels
(4) consumption of fossil fuels is evenly distributed over the world
(5) all existing known fossil fuel deposits will be exhausted by 2030
The first answer is (2), the second answer is (2).
Leave a comment