The following should be done in order to solve chemical pollution into great lakes;
- you should use reusable water bottles such that after consuming water the bottles can be used in other activities.
- you should recycle used motor oil instead of dumping waste oil into drains of great lakes.
- you should reduce auto emissions from our own vehicles so as to reduce chemical pollution from the fumes from our vehicles we can use public transportation or sometimes walk.
- you should dump hazardous chemicals properly instead of dumping them into rivers where they can be carried away into great lakes thus causing pollution.
- soils should be tested before fertilizing them to avoid chemical pollution.