1. "Is McDonald's in general linked to a petrol station? What is the nature of this association? How much interaction occurs between the locations?" are questions about...
A. Geographic interaction
B. Geographic change.
C. Geographic location
D. Geographic interpretation.
E. Geographic distribution
F. Geographic association
2. In discrete statistical surfaces the Z values occur...
A. at specific locations outside the study area.
B. Always at the top of the study area.
C. Everywhere within the area of study.
D. At specific locations within the study area
3. A dot density map is a...
A. Road map
B. Thematic map
C. Physical map
D. General purpose map
4. On a map an........... symbol is used to portray an airport.
4. On a map an aircraft symbol is used to portray an airport.
Leave a comment