1) A nuclear power station located close to a protected area. The proposed location is also known for the regular occurrence of seismic activity.
2. A single story 2-bedroom house located in a residentially zoned area.
3. An Australian mining company wants to open a new diamond mine in South Africa. The location they have in mind for the new mine is close to the Orange River, and is currently
inhabited by a Khoi San settlement.
4. A local race course is being upgraded in order to host a leg of the F1 Grand prix in 2023. The race course is located just outside an urban area in South Africa. The course is
currently being used as an advance driving training location.
5. A new harbour on the west coast of South Africa is being planned in order to increase the import and export of goods. This new harbour will decrease the pressure currently placed
on the existing harbours. The harbour will not only be of service to South Africa but also to its neighbouring countries.