Answer to Question #54807 in Other Engineering for Luke
1. Most simplest type of receiver since it does not involve mixing and IF operation.
2. Very much suitable to receive single frequency.
3. TRF receivers have good sensitivity.
1. Bandwidth changes with center frequency, when TRF receiver is use to receive wide range of frequencies.
2. Multiple stages of RF amplifiers are used. This can lead to instability since they all are tuned to same center frequency. Hence stagger tuning is to be used.
3. The gain of the TRF receiver is not uniform over wide of frequencies.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!