Answer to Question #48204 in Other Engineering for Agam
• The car will be travelling around a bend of fixed radius: (50m / 100m / 200m / 500m)
• Car mass is 620kg.
• Centre of gravity is 2/3 rds of the way back horizontally between the wheels, and 1/3 rd of the height vertically up from the ground.
• Maximum width of car = 1.8 m (as defined by F1 regulations)
• Maximum height = 0.95 m
Coefficient of friction between the tyres and the road:
• Intermediate tyres in the dry: 0.7
• Intermediate tyres in the wet: 0.4
• Slicks in the dry: 0.9
• Slicks in the wet: 0.1
Calculate the new maximum speed for each bend radius, for each of the four tyre conditions.
Going back to school after summer vacation is not the easiest thing to do. In fact, it takes more mental…
APPROVED BY CLIENTS
Experts are very well versed in their ability to complete assignments. They just don’t adhere to the instructions or guildlines provided.
Will use services again, but will provide extreme detail with instructions