1. convert milli-meters to multi range volt, current and resistance instruments
2. explain the construction and principle of operation of the oscilloscope
3. Describe the procedure to follow as regard new and /or addition to an electrical installation system
1. To convert millimeters to multi range volt, current and resistance instruments, we need to know the maximum and minimum values of the measured quantities and add a shunt (for measuring currents) or series resistance (for measuring voltages).
2. Oscilloscope has two pairs of contacts that use the values of magnetic and electric fields to control the flow of electron beam in a cathode ray tube. Modern oscilloscopes use digital circuitry to show the input signal.
3. The procedure: read the manual, follow the guide, remember that safety comes first. Do not attempt to work with electrical equipment if you are not qualified to do that.