Answer to Question #242400 in Civil and Environmental Engineering for Chinmay Sarkar

Question #242400

Customer arrives at an internet center at the rate of one every 15+-5 minutes. 80% of the customers check simply their email inbox, while the remaining 20% download and upload files. An email customer spends 15+-2 minutes in the center and the download customer spends 15+-5 minutes. Simulate the service completion of 500 customers. Of this 500 customer, determine the no. of email and download customer and with the input percentage.


1
Expert's answer
2021-09-29T04:37:28-0400


Good customer relationships are based on good customer experience. Developing strong relations with customers and creating great customer relationship management examples encourage faster business growth, gain new customers, and retain the existing ones.

The top customer relationship management examples discussed in the blog show how brands put effort into structuring good customer relationships.


Aberdeen Group’s study found that businesses using visual engagement tools marked an 83% year on year increase in annual revenue and achieve 2.7x greater annual improvement (decrease) in customer effort score.


Let’s talk about the key areas of developing good customer relationship management

  • Results in good customer experience – CRM is about creating relationships with your customers so that, they enjoy positive experiences when interacting with your brand.
  • Growth in customer retention rates – Positive experiences fuels customer retention. Your customers are loyal towards your brand and turn as brand advocates.
  • High level of customer satisfaction – When you meet your customer expectations with your exceptional service it boosts satisfaction level and they are likely to return to your business again.

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!

Comments

No comments. Be the first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

LATEST TUTORIALS
New on Blog
APPROVED BY CLIENTS