what are the different types of chain? expalin each with 3 bullets points?
· It is constructed with a series of cubed links
· It is sometimes referred to as a Venetian chain
· It is made using a round wire that is then flattened and shaped into a series of box-like shapes
· It is a chain where the links are symmetrical and uniform in width and thickness
· It is often used to hang pendants on, and also used as dangling tassels off an earring chain
· Cable chain links are typically oval in shape but maybe round
· Has a thinner wall
· Has flatter wall
· Often confused with Cuban chain
· It is consisting of two or three small circular links followed by one elongated oval link
· The most notable Figaro chains are manufactured in Italy
· They are typically found in round symmetrical links
· They are also called belcher chain
· They are typically made with half-round wire, meaning that the outside of the chain is rounded, but the inside is flat or even hollowed.