what are different types of tape ? expalin each with 3 bullets point?
· It is lightly adhesive.
· Easy to tear.
· Paper tape that can be smoothly applied and removed without leaving marks or damage.
· Commonly called industrial floor marking tape
· It is designed specifically to be applied to the floors
· It is primarily used in workplaces
· It is cloth- or scrim-backed pressure-sensitive tape
· It is often coated with polyethylene
· It is often confused with gaffer tape
· Is a type of pressure-sensitive tape used to insulate electrical wires and other materials that conduct electricity
· It can be made of many plastics, but vinyl is most popular
· It stretches well and gives effective and long-lasting insulation.
Double-sided or mounting tape
· It is adhesive on both sides.
· It is primarily used to stick two surfaces together
· widely used in arts and crafts and at displays and exhibitions.