Answer to Question #54650 in Other Economics for jackie tan
issues of climate change?
Local Governments currently face few regulatory obligations to address climate change. Regulatory frameworks that address issues related to climate change are listed below.
1) The National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act
2) Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
3) Building Code of Australia (BCA)
4) State Planning Policy 2 Environment and Natural Resources
5) State Coastal Planning Policy
6) Local Government Water Conservation Plans
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!