Answer to Question #72136 in Macroeconomics for Mal
1. change in buyers tastes.
2. change in number of buyers
3. change in income.
4. change in the prices of related goods.
5. change in consumer expectations
Shift factors for the Supply curve.
1. change in resources
2. change in technology
3. changes in taxes and subsidies
4. change in prices of other goods
5. change in producer expectation
6. change in number of suppliers
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!