76 265
Assignments Done
Successfully Done
In May 2019

Answer to Question #70418 in Macroeconomics for Abdulah

Question #70418
For example I want to calculate national government I have total income(Y) and consumption(C) and have investment(I) also I have import(IM ) but I don't have (G) and (EX)... EXANPLE : If y=1137179925 and c=68439 and I=22783 import=39252 find G? And export
Expert's answer
Y = C + I + G + EX – IM
1137179925 = 68439 + 22783 + G + EX – 39252
G + EX = 1137127955

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!


No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

Privacy policy Terms and Conditions