76 406
Assignments Done
Successfully Done
In May 2019

Answer to Question #49953 in Macroeconomics for Jennifer

Question #49953
If I have an equation: C=500+.95(Q-T), how am I able to find C without Q? or vice versa? Thanks!
Expert's answer
C=500+.95(Q-T) is the equation of consumption, where Q is GDP and T is taxes. GDP = C/c, where c is marginal rate of consumption and c = 0.95 in our case.
So, to find C without Q:
C = 500 + 0.95*(C/0.95 - T) = 500 + C - 0.95T
Vice versa Q = C/0.95

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!


No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

Privacy policy Terms and Conditions