Answer to Question #41413 in Macroeconomics for dan
- Opening up production and consumption to market forces increase competition, economic efficiency and consumer choice.
- Breaking down monopolies into more competitive industries introduces competition into the goods markets.
- Enables the privatized firms to compete for finance on the private capital markets both home and abroad.
- Ensures that firms become accountable to their shareholders and their desire for profit.
- Ensures that businesses are run on commercial rather than political grounds.
- Reduces the burden on the government's finances to support nationalized industries.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!