Answer to Question #47158 in Finance for Felisia Fitri Anita
Office Equipment; Accounts Payable; Terri Burell, Capital; Terri Burell, Drawing; Fees
Earned; Rent Expense; Advertising Expense; Utilities Expense; Miscellaneous Expense.
Journalize the following selected transactions for March 2009 in a two-column journal and posting to T account. Journal entry explanations may be omitted.
Mar. 1. Paid rent for the month, $3,000.
2. Paid advertising expense, $1,800.
5. Paid cash for supplies, $900.
6. Purchased office equipment on account, $12,300.
10. Received cash from customers on account, $4,100.
15. Paid creditor on account, $1,200.
27. Paid cash for repairs to office equipment, $500.
30. Paid telephone bill for the month, $180.
31. Fees earned and billed to customers for the month, $26,800.
31. Paid electricity bill for the month, $315.
31. Withdrew cash for personal use, $2,000.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!