58 758
Assignments Done
Successfully Done
In March 2018
Your physics homework can be a real challenge, and the due date can be really close — feel free to use our assistance and get the desired result.
Be sure that math assignments completed by our experts will be error-free and done according to your instructions specified in the submitted order form.
Our experts will gladly share their knowledge and help you with programming homework. Keep up with the world’s newest programming trends.

Answer on Economics of Enterprise Question for Your name...

Question #7668
Should an insurance company extend commercial property insurance cover to include terrorism risk.
Expert's answer
Generally, there are three types of insurance policy in the U.S.:
• Basic form policies typically cover common risks.
• Broad form policies typically cover the common risks in addition to water damage, structural collapse, sprinkler leakage, and damage caused by ice, sleet, or weight of snow.
• Special form policies cover all types of risks except those the policy specifically excludes. Common exclusions include damages from flood, earth movement, war, terrorism, nuclear disaster, wear and tear, and insects and vermin.
In my opinion, there is no need to include terrorism risk coverage into basic property insurance for several reasons. Firstly, such extension would increase the cost of basic commercial insurance package. Consequently, the owners or tenants of commercial property would contemplate whether they can afford this particular insurance service. Secondly, the probability of terrorist attack is infinitely low in most cities\counties. Thirdly, there is always an option of including terrorist risk protection to your commercial property insurance policy (see “special form policies”) if you feel that this risk is becoming more and more pressing for your business.

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!


No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question