Answer on Economics of Enterprise Question for puva
1. Everyday consumption of tuna in Malaysia (consumption grows, consequently, AD curve will decrease);
2. Price of tuna in Malaysia (if the price grows, AD curve will decrease);
3. Price of salmon, as a substitute of tuna (if price for salmon grows, AD curve will increase);
4. Per capita income in Malaysia (I assume that tuna is rather widespread product in Malaysia as this South Asian country has developed fishery and therefore tuna is rather affordable for majority of the Malaysians) (if income per capita grows, AD
curve will increase);
5. Dreadful tsunami in Japan will cause significantly higher demand for Malaysian fish from Japanese and, therefore, an aggregate demand curve will shift upwards, as there will be more those eager to buy tuna and salmon even at higher price.
At the same time, there are some factors that influence the supply of tuna in Malaysia:
1. Decreasing price of salmon (AS will decrease, as there will be more potential profit for producers to earn from tuna);
2. Population of tuna schools near Malaysian coasts; (increasing population will mean higher supply);
3. Expansion of foreign fishing companies;
4. Weather conditions in water area that is used for catch of fish (worsening weather will cause AS curve to shift down).
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!
As we have no specific figures in the statement of the question, we can only use schematics graphs for the answer.
However, here you can find a nice tutorial http://www.producingohio.org/lesson/draw.html explaining how to graph supply and demand curves, take a look.
How to draw demand and supply graph regarding to that question