Answer to Question #72522 in Accounting for Brodie

Question #72522
You have been acting as a tax agent for a married couple for many years. They are jointly involved in a business. They have recently been divorced and you are preparing their individual tax returns. They have continued to run the business.

In the past you have legitimately claimed certain deductions from the husband’s income. Now that they are divorced it is clear that claiming deductions for the ex-husband means that the ex-wife is unable to make similar claims to reduce her taxation liabilities.

What would you do to resolve this situation?
Expert's answer

Not answered

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!


No comments. Be the first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

New on Blog