Answer to Question #56132 in Accounting for icy
Prepare strategies to assist the company in meeting the set performance indicators. These can be in the form of detailed written reports or writing relevant company policies.
• Strategies should be detailed and directly linked with company performance indicators as set by TMH management
• Appropriate time frames, strategies should be relevant to these time frames.
• Discuss how performance indicators can be regularly reviewed in order to keep them relevant and updated as performance trends change & company resources change.
The strategies that can be put in place to encourage staff to work towards achieving performance goals are:
- providing a clear career path (to meet with team members regularly to discuss their professional goals and how they can achieve them at your organisation);
- employee recognition (simple rewards);
- cultivating a culture of freedom (sufficient details at the beginning of projects);
- offering flexibility (flexible working day etc.);
- corporate social responsibility (corporate ethics);
- competitive remuneration (high enough salaries with different bonuses);
- clear lines of communication (employee engagement surveys).
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!