Answer to Question #57576 in Other Chemistry for Emma
- Hydrochloric acid (with a concentration of 1.0 mol/L)
- Distilled water
- Antacid tablets (calcium carbonate)
- A mortar and pestle
- Graduated cylinders (10 mL, 100 mL sizes)
- Test tubes and beakers
- Balance and measuring pan
- Hot plate (heat source)
- Stopwatch or other timing device
- Ice-water bath
b) Design a table (giving headings only) for your observations.
c) Describe and explain three safety procedures you would have to follow when performing your procedure in a laboratory setting.
d) For the procedure that you designed in part (a), describe three different controls you used.
Follow 1 answer
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!