Synthesis method of 2-amino-5-methoxybenzene sulfonic acid:
1) 2H2SO4 and sodium nitrate are added into phenol to generate p-nitrophenol;
2) then, zinc powder and hydrochloric acid are added; p-aminophenol is further generated;
3) then, concentrated sulfuric acid and an Aladdin reagent are dropwise added into the aminophenol; 2-amino-5-hydroxybenzene sulfonic acid is obtained after the reaction;
4)then, a sodium hydroxide solution is added to generate 2-amino-5-sodium epoxide phenol sodium;
5) finally, a CH3I solution is added into the 2-amino-5-sodium epoxide phenol sodium;
6) after the 2-amino-5-sodium epoxide phenol sodium is generated, a H2SO4 solution is added at high temperature; the 2-amino-5-methoxybenzene sulfonic acid is generated.