Answer to Question #42062 in Organic Chemistry for yasser
1) Discuss how are elements, compounds, neutrons, protons, atomic number ,mass number and isotopes are related under structure and bonding (15 marks)
(Information should include the interrelationship between the structure and bonding in elements all in detail)
2) Consider the element selenium. Samples of natural selenium contain 6 stable isotopes. In terms of atomic structure; explain what theses isotopes have in common and how they differ from each other. (15 marks)
(Information should include all the details about the 6 isotopes)
3) Hydrogen peroxide has both a higher viscosity and a higher boiling temperature than water. Discuss some factors about this behavior with the help of principles of atomic structure.
(Report should contain at least 5 reasons) (10 marks)
The ozone layer refers to a region of Earth's stratosphere that absorbs most of the Sun's UV radiation. It contains high concentrations of ozone (O3) relative to other parts of the atmosphere, although it is still very small relative to other gases in the stratosphere. The ozone layer is mainly found in the lower portion of the stratosphere, from approximately 20 to 30 kilometers above Earth.
1) Some of the oxygen in the atmosphere is in the form of ozone (O3). Scientist believe that chlorine radicals are destroying ozone.Collect information about chlorine radicals and chlorine molecule. (15 marks)
(Information should include details about chlorine radicals and chlorine molecule in detail.
2) Discuss the principal steps in stratospheric ozone depletion caused by human activities and collect information on how the emissions from human activities lead to ozone depletion?
(Information should include at least 10 factors all in detail) (15 marks)
The modern periodic table is arranged into blocks of elements based on their electronic configuration. There are different types of elements available in the periodic table.
1) From the periodic table choose any element and describe the types of bonding orbitals and bonds that comprise C-C and C=C bonds. (15 marks)
(Information should include details of both single and double bond)
2) Discuss the desirable material properties of that chosen element. (15 marks)
(Report should contain at least 10 material properties)
[Each task should contain minimum of 500 words and not exceed 1000 words.
Report is evaluated on the basis of collection of literature, provision of Technical
details, supported with appropriate photos and references in the prescribed format]
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!