Answer on Organic Chemistry Question for dora
1. Weigh all needed ingredients accurately so that the dishwashing paste product will be effective and only slightly hard in consistency.
2. Pour just enough water in a mixing bowl to dissolve the dry ingredients. Add the Carboxyl methy cellulose (СMC) little by little.
3. Add next the Coco diethanol amide (CDA)and the Sodium lauryl ether sulfat(SLES)e . Mix until the mixture becomes clear.
4. Add the benzalkonium chloride. You will notice that the mixture will turn whitish.
5. While mixing, add the sodium sulfate and the Sodium tripolyphosphate (STP).
6. If the mixture is not thick enough, add the borax and soda ash. Mix well until all the ingredients are dissolved and the consistency becomes even.
7. Add the lemon scent and the coloring while mixing continuously. This is now our dishwashing paste.
8. Transfer the dishwashing paste to a clear container and set aside It can be used after 2-3 days.
benzalkonium chloride 5
sodium sulfate 320
clean water 150
soda ash 50
lemon scent 5
Total 1000 grams
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!