2. Describe two organic reactions of singlet oxygen that would yield different products if normal oxygen were used.
3. Use a diagram to describe the type of bonding occurs between iron and oxygen in Haemoglobin and how this facilitates oxygen transport in mammals.
4. The acid-base properties of two oxides of chromium are shown below: CrO + H2O → Cr(OH)2 basic CrO3 + H2O → H2CrO4 acidic What factors can explain such a vast difference?
5. Rearrange the following oxides in order of increasing basicity ie weakest base to strongest base. Briefly describe your reasoning for the order you choose. Al2O3 P4O10 Na2O SiO2, SO3 MgO Cl2O7
6. Describe one example of a non-stoichiometric oxide and use your example to explain what is meant by metastability in relation to such compounds.
Dear Matika, your question requires a lot of work, which neither of our experts is ready to perform for free. We advise you to convert it to a fully qualified order and we will try to help you. Please click the link below to proceed: Submit order