Answer to Question #48222 in Inorganic Chemistry for Eddieddy
A = Central atom; B = Bonded atom; E = nonbonding electrons.
1. Seesaw - AB4E - 5 charge clouds
2. Square Planar - AB4E2 - 6 charge clouds
3. Trigonal planar - AB3 - 3 charge clouds
4. Trigonal bipyramidal - AB5 - 5 charge clouds
5. T-shaped - AB3E2 - 5 charge clouds
6. Linear - AB2 - 2 charge clouds and AB2E3 - 5 charge clouds
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!