56 181
Assignments Done
99,1%
Successfully Done
In January 2018
Your physics homework can be a real challenge, and the due date can be really close — feel free to use our assistance and get the desired result.
Be sure that math assignments completed by our experts will be error-free and done according to your instructions specified in the submitted order form.
Our experts will gladly share their knowledge and help you with programming homework. Keep up with the world’s newest programming trends.

Answer on Inorganic Chemistry Question for Anastasia

Question #25154
hello,
my question is not exactly a chemical one, but I would like to ask whether mangenese dioxide is dangerous if ingested or inhaled in very small amount
Expert's answer
The absorption of manganese dioxide by the stomach or intestine is limited in comparison with that from inhalation; it is very unlikely, therefore, that a sufficient quantity of material could be ingested to give rise to symptoms which require first aid. If a person has ingested the material give plenty of water of milk to drink and seek medical advice. The only acute reaction to inhalation is the so called "metal fume fever" although this is very unlikely; symptoms are intoxication and elevated temperature and should be treated by removal of the patient to fresh air, if symptoms persist seek medical advice.

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!

Comments

No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question