Answer on Inorganic Chemistry Question for Deepa
1a) Was a gas produced in each case?
b) List the metals for which a gas was produced
c) Identify the gas produced, when the flaming splint test was positive.
2) What is the source of gas??
3) Write a balanced chemical equations for all of the reactions in which metal was observed to react.
4) Compare the reactions involving hydrochloric acid with those involving sulphuric acid.
5) Rank( calcium, sodium, potassium, and the 8 from this lab) plus hydrogen in order of decreasing reactivity! ....hint, activity series
6) Suggest a possible explanation why some metals react vigorously with acid or water while other metals do not appear to react at all.
PLEASE HELP WITH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free.
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!