72 325
Assignments Done
Successfully Done
In April 2019

Answer to Question #15970 in Inorganic Chemistry for Dwi Winarto

Question #15970
How I can do the esterification reaction if both starting material (alcohol and carboxylic acid) are solids?

Thank you so much.
Expert's answer
You need to dissolve this two materials.For this you need find solvent in which
they can be dissolved.

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!


No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

Privacy policy Terms and Conditions