78 425
Assignments Done
99,6%
Successfully Done
In September 2019

Answer to Question #54674 in General Chemistry for jamie chung

Question #54674
Suppose that a hypothetical element consists of a mixture of two isotopes. One isotope, having mass 44 amu, is present in 18.5% abundance, while the other isotope, having mass 46 amu, accounts for the other 81.5%. What should be the experimentally determined atomic weight for this hypothetical element?
Expert's answer

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!

Comments

No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

Submit
Privacy policy Terms and Conditions