Solve the following:
1. If water is added to 175 mL of a 0.45 M KOH solution until the volume is 250 mL, what will the molarity of the diluted solution be?
2. How much 0.075 M NaCl solution can be made by diluting 450 mL of 9.0 M NaCl?
3. If 550 mL of a 3.50 M KCl solution are set aside and allowed to evaporate until the volume of the solution is 275 mL, what will the molarity of the solution be?
4. 123 mL of a 1.00 M solution of NaCl is mixed with 72.5 mL of a 2.71 M solution of AgNO3. What is the mass of AgCl(s) formed in the precipitation reaction?
AgNO3 + NaCl ---> AgCl + NaNO3
5. A solution of sodium chloride (0.0823 M) is added to 21.40 mL of a solution of silver nitrate (0.962 M) and a precipitate of silver chloride results. Calculate the minimum volume of the sodium chloride solution required for complete reaction.
NaCl + AgNO3 ---> AgCl + NaNO3
"NaCl + AgNO_3 -> AgCl + NaNO_3"