Answer to Question #81834 in Other Biology for Boadi Raphael
Various plants produce specific substances possessing particular biological activity. As a result, these substances can be used in medicine for the treatment of certain conditions and disorders. The substances can be used in the form of plant extracts, the substances can be used as a purified drug, or the substances can be used for the synthesis of analogous. Therefore, plant anatomy and morphology are important for the discovery, study, and use of plants in medicine.
More specifically, plant anatomy and morphology:
- are helpful in the plant classification and identification
- are required for the identification of specific plant species that produces some biologically active compounds among plants with similar features
- can help to identify certain plant organs that produce or accumulate potential drug analyzing crude plant powder and plant extract that was previously shown to have a therapeutic effect
- are important in the process of purification of the potential medicines
- are required in the studies linked to the process of the compound synthesis, transport, and accumulation in plant tissues and organs
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!