Answer to Question #68976 in Other Biology for cassopeia
SOIL TYPE FERTILIZER PLANT PLANTS GROWTH (1ST WK, 2ND, 3RD)
1. FARAON CLAY A MONGGO 1.25 1.25 1.25
2. SAND A MONGGO 1. 30 1.40 1.50
3. SAND FARAON A MONGGO 1.60 1.70 1.80
1. What is the problem?
2. Please gather me an information
3. Make a hypothesis
5. Analyze the data collected
Data on dynamics of monggo growth shows that with all other conditions being the same, monggo grows more intensively on sand faraon. This allows to conclude that this type of soil is more fertile and massive growing of monggo on it will potentially require less investments and give greater output.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!