Answer to Question #64688 in Other Biology for Sherisse Bouchard
4. Gives an example of dominance not related to gender. (1 pt)
5. Gives an example of a non-sex-related recessive character. (1 pt)
6. Gives an example of a sex-related recessive character. (1 pt)
Secondly, an affected son has unaffected parents, while an affected daughter must have an affected father.
Thirdly, the characteristic usually skips a generation, and is passed from grandfather to grandson.
4. Being short is dominant over being tall.
5. Cystic fibrosis, inability to roll the tongue, albinism.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!