Answer to Question #51994 in Other Biology for abby
2. If a woman is colorblind and has children with a normal man, what is the probability that his boys are on and that his daughters are? Build Punnett grid gives the genotypes and phenotypes to support your probability.
3. A carrier woman and her husband have four healthy children: three daughters and a carrier reaches boy. All blend with normal partners. The first girl has three children: two boys and achieved a carrier daughter. The second girl also has three children: two daughters and a carrier reaches boy. The third daughter has two boys, one reaches the other normal. Finally, the boy and his wife have a normal boy and a daughter. Draw the family tree of this lineage.
4. Give an example of a dominant unrelated to sex.
5. Give an example of a recessive trait unrelated to sex.
6. Give an example of a recessive sex-linked.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!